Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My input to make server better.

3 posters

Go down

My input to make server better. Empty My input to make server better.

Post  Johnny Tue 16 Sep - 1:31

I think it would be nice to add in items lost on death. Not only in wildy but everywhere. This would keep the amount of items going around the economy down and make buy and selling better.
Johnny
Johnny

http://www.himynameisjohnny.tk

Back to top Go down

My input to make server better. Empty Re: My input to make server better.

Post  P U R E hero Tue 16 Sep - 6:46

na i disagree bro its fine how it is cuz u dont gotta keep buying food lol Very Happy

P U R E hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Tue 16 Sep - 7:10

That's bad though. No items lost on death means you only lose stuff at pk. Not all players will PK. Thus leading to them having a great amount of items earned by mini games. When they go to train they will never lose items and continue to get more. The whole idea of this is to make it so players don't have a never ending supply of items making it more of a risk doing anything other than just Pking.
Johnny
Johnny

http://www.himynameisjohnny.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  The awsomo27 Wed 17 Sep - 10:53

i get what your saying, but in my opinion. no...the server is great how it is, a private server is for people who dont like normal rs, and one of the features in "normal rs" is when you die, you lose item except 3. but if you WERE to add it, unlike many other private servers. make it so when you die you would keep 4 of your RAREST items, not like other private servers were you lose your arhims and you keep 3 mantas -.-
The awsomo27
The awsomo27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down